I had full coverage on my home with Safeco Insurance. A pipe burst inside my bathroom and for 3 days the house soaked with water running throughout the house. From the beginning, their adjusters had no intention of being fair.They figured out how much I had paid in Premiums and that is what they wrote me a check for. You cannot renovate a house for $17,000.
Then the house suffered a structural failure where a structural beam under stress bent. Safeco sent over Rimkus Engineering to inspect for the cause of the failure. All they were doing was looking for a way out of the claim. This clown did not have any supporting data to prove that waater from an outside area caused my house to shift. I hired an Engineer and he looked and found the beams that had bent and supported the data 100% using Servepros data. The beam had a moisture content of 40%. Smoking gun.
Long story short, Safeco even denied my loss of use for 9 months and the Ms Insurance commission is worthless. The total damages to my house is easily $65,000. I have so far only received $39,500. I have spent $47,000. The house is not finished
Thanks for nothing Safeco. I will never own another Homeowners Policy . Why pay for a Policy if they will not honor the Policy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Owners Policy
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "***, don't buy. bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain. was forced to buy their plans..."
- "We bought a Kitchen Aid dishwasher Model # KUDS30IXWHO at Lowes two years ago. At the time we relied on the salesperson's recommendation and the reputation of the brand...."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "I made a small order last week of a couple pizzas and cheesy bread at the Dominos location on Freret St in New Orleans, La. My order took four hours..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "12 year customer of SG, but in the last few years they have gotten way overpriced. I bought a buyers club card but even with the 10% off, their stuff..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. Pellentesque dapibus hendrerit tortor. Ut leo. Vestibulum dapibus nunc ac augue. Integer tincidunt. Praesent venenatis metus at tortor pulvinar varius. Donec orci lectus, aliquam ut, faucibus non,..."