Safeco Insurance - Insurance Fraud by Safeco
I had full coverage on my home with Safeco Insurance. A pipe burst inside my bathroom and for 3 days the house soaked with water running throughout the house. From the beginning, their adjusters had no intention of being fair.They figured out how much I had paid in Premiums and that is what they wrote me a check for. You cannot renovate a house for $17,000.
Then the house suffered a structural failure where a structural beam under stress bent. Safeco sent over Rimkus Engineering to inspect for the cause of the failure. All they were doing was looking for a way out of the claim. This clown did not have any supporting data to prove that waater from an outside area caused my house to shift. I hired an Engineer and he looked and found the beams that had bent and supported the data 100% using Servepros data. The beam had a moisture content of 40%. Smoking gun.
Long story short, Safeco even denied my loss of use for 9 months and the Ms Insurance commission is worthless. The total damages to my house is easily $65,000. I have so far only received $39,500. I have spent $47,000. The house is not finished
Thanks for nothing Safeco. I will never own another Homeowners Policy . Why pay for a Policy if they will not honor the Policy.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes.I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08.The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08..."
- "This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death. My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD. The first lily was damaged. The lilies are..."
- "My loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank on November 30,2015. I contaced Cenlar to enroll in ACH, filled out form and sent in. I was told I could do bi-weekly,..."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."