1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Oct 17

Not now

Original review posted by user Oct 16

I found a claim in March, 2018. They sent an adjuster out to inspect for the storm damage of my property, but the adjuster did not write down all of the damages. Few week later, I got a got a letter from Safeco said my roof will be repair. I call three roofing company to repair my roof, when the roofing company come out and inspect my roof and said my roof can not repair, it need to be replaced.

Letter from roofing company:

At this time, we regret to inform you that due to the overall brittle condition of your shingles and the

amount of damage that was sustained, your roof is not repairable at this time and a complete

replacement is required to maintain the structural integrity of the roofing system. I call Safeco and request for 2nd adjuster come out to reinspect the property , but they said no. What can I do?

Please help letbao@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeco Insurance Homeowners Policy Claim.

I liked: Nightmare.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 16.

Comments

TangibleSiberianTiger

Take five minutes and Complain to your Insurance Commissioner about SAFECO online ! They will fine the company if people complain .... start covering Claims SAFECO !

It is not clear from your post whether your insurance company is agreeing that your roof has storm damage and just figured to repair it or it they consider your roof to be a wear and tear issue. You might want to see if there is a reputable public adjuster in your area that you can hire!