I and family members have been with Safeco more than 7 years with both home and cars policies. I never know the truth about the honesty of Safeco agents and claim processing until recent times.

In the last year because of the hail and water damage I filed claims as it happened. Safeco then terminated my policy with the reason " lack of maintenance of this dwelling" and " the chimney has peeling paint and wood rot". It is not true because my house does not have chimney. I called Safeco agent and this agent refused to get involved and she passed me to talk with Safeco company.

I get to the website to access my Safeco information online but all my information was already cleared out in my account even my policy has not been terminated until next month. I called 18003323226 and I talked with a person named as Chris with the ID as HRIEN as he said. I asked him to give me back my information but he refused doing that. He then passed me around again to another agent.

When I requested to talk to supervisor he said his supervisor was not available. Safeco falsified the information and it violated the rights of the policyholders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeco Insurance Homeowners Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Public information interest.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 19, 2016.

Comments