They sent a adjusted to my home Nov 2015 .Did not take pictures of my claim loss shingles which left 4 leaks one closet with mold which mold can grow in 72 hrs and shingles off my roof .

I patched roof ,not repaired with the fallen shingles per policy .. Matthew smelt of booze if was 800 am . He was in a hurry to catch a plane . I asked him to leave therefore he lied and said I did not live in my home and had dog *** all over my house ..

Maybe on drugs ? He took no pictures supporting his statement... the guy just lied ....My dog lives outside .hey Matthew were you so drunk that u though my cat was a dog?? I told his boss James who did nothing I sent pictures to Safeco pictures Matthew would not take ..!

think Safeco hates the elderly & women !!! I filed 2 claims have hail damage they even say I do have hail and .they did not replace my roof !!! Discrimation !! Good thing have a attorney and my new insurance company will see and write a report of the hail and wind damage so I sue Safeco !!

And I will expose them on Dallas channel 4 !!!! I have had Safeco for 8 yrs they are terrible .. Sue them and expose them on TV !!!! Please people expose them !!!

I think their adjusters are terrible . I called the CEO David Long he did nothing ....go to the news and expose them !! I cannot wait for that day !!! Fight for your rights !!!

You have 2 years to sue them after they drop you as a customer because they do not want to repair or replace your roof . Ps cannot read your policy terms !!!

Will not let me !!!What are u up too now??!?!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeco Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeco Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Safeco Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments