They sent a adjusted to my home Nov 2015 . Did not take pictures of my claim loss shingles which left 4 leaks one closet with mold which mold can grow in 72 hrs and shingles off my roof .

I patched roof ,not repaired with the fallen shingles per policy .. Matthew smelt of booze if was 800 am . He was in a hurry to catch a plane . I asked him to leave therefore he lied and said I did not live in my home and had dog *** all over my house ..

Maybe on drugs ? He took no pictures supporting his statement... the guy just lied ....My dog lives outside .hey Matthew were you so drunk that u though my cat was a dog?? I told his boss James who did nothing I sent pictures to Safeco pictures Matthew would not take ..!

think Safeco hates the elderly & women !!! I filed 2 claims have hail damage they even say I do have hail and .they did not replace my roof !!! Discrimation !! Good thing have a attorney and my new insurance company will see and write a report of the hail and wind damage so I sue Safeco !!

And I will expose them on Dallas channel 4 !!!! I have had Safeco for 8 yrs they are terrible .. Sue them and expose them on TV !!!! Please people expose them !!!

I think their adjusters are terrible . I called the CEO David Long he did nothing ....go to the news and expose them !! I cannot wait for that day !!! Fight for your rights !!!

You have 2 years to sue them after they drop you as a customer because they do not want to repair or replace your roof . Ps cannot read your policy terms !!!

Will not let me !!! What are u up too now??!?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeco Insurance Hail Damage Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 05, 2016.

Comments