I got rear ended by some young kid on the i25 freeway in Denver On oct 31 from this I got a neck back arms and leg injury and my car was totaled now is been almost a month and a half and still have no answers from them, last time I talk to them they said the kid haven't gotten in touch with them to tell his side of the story but the first time I talk to the adjuster she had mention that he had call and said his brakes went out so they need it to do an investigation after that she said that the car wasn't his even thought I have his information stating he was the owner and the insurance was on his name but the adjuster said they need it to talk to the kids parents so I'm really confused. Now is been two weeks since I been calling the adjuster and left messages and still haven't had a call back.

I don't really know what to do. This company needs to be held accountable for its irresponsibility and poor customer service SafeCo is a SCAM..

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeco Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 07, 2016.

Comments

Branson, Missouri, United States #1258509

I have a similar situation. I've lost everything due to their negligence.

I have documentation. I think they need a class action lawsuit to hold them accountable.

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1251769

I'm dealing with a auto accident as well. I was rear ended on I70 West bound and these guys aren't even lifting a finger to resolve this issue.

it's been a year and a half and still nothing.

I feel like they are a scam.

100% other persons fault but now I'm paying 2x on premium. it's seriously absurd.