Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Safeco is charging way to much.We have minimum insurance that's allowed by law.

But our premium keeps going up!

Going to State Farm Ins.company!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

New Iberia, Louisiana, United States #1298448

Good luck with that.I changed after my premium almost doubled.

Called to stop direct with drawl and my independent agent cancelled everything for me and I want to progressive. My agent took care of everything and sent me the paperwork.

Well come this month that took 325 out of my bank!Please be careful and stay on top of it

To clarify the previous comment, Safeco is owned by Liberty Mutual!

Houston, Texas, United States #1273106

Do yourself a favor and find another insurance company.Look at consumer reports or JD Power for car insurance ratings.

I really had a bad experience with Safeco claims. You are better off going with a company that will honor its commitment in time of need. Watch out for safeco's sister companies.

If I were you, I would avoid all liberty mutual related insurance companies.Here's a list of liberty mutual companies from wikepedia.

Helmsman Management Services

Liberty International Underwriters (LIU)

Liberty Mutual Surety (LMS)

Liberty Mutual Reinsurance (LMR) Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) Liberty Mutual Agency Corporation American Fire & Casualty America First Insurance Colorado Casualty Consolidated Insurance Company Golden Eagle Insurance Indiana Insurance Liberty Mutual Surety Liberty Northwest Liberty SuretyFirst Montgomery Insurance Ohio Casualty Ohio Security West American Peerless Insurance Safeco Peerless Insurance