A Safeco driver hit my son's car, and we have been in Safeco *** for over 5 months now.It took 2 months just to file a claim, as they made us track down and approach their customer at his home to get a picture of his insurance card, despite the info being on police report (AWKWARD!!!).

Took another 2 months to get estimate approval, and now has been another month awaiting payment!!!! No one at their office answers their phones, their voicemail is always full so you cannot leave a message, and you'll never get a return call from their "call-back service"! I am probably going to have to sue the poor driver just to get any resolution.

And I'm sure he had no idea that his insurance was deadbeat!AVOID THIS COMPANY!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeco Insurance. The most disappointing about safeco insurance auto insurance at Safeco Insurance was voicemails that were constantly full, customer service and failure to work with me Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeco Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Safeco Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments