I only switched to Safeco because I am financing a home using Veterans United who recommended them and I needed a home policy set up for the mortgage process.I have used other plug in devices and this one is a SCAM.

I was with Metro Mile for several years and got continually better rates every 6 month period based on my excellent driving. I did a short test drive to Walmart which is 2 miles from my home and it "detected" 37.99 "Hard Breaking" incidents and 22.80 "Rapid Accelerations". TOTAL ***.

I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB after reading so many other drivers complaints about this company and its device.I am an excellent driver and get an average of 5 mpg over my vehicle's rating due to my driving techniques.

This reviewer shared experience about "scamming veterans" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeco Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeco Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Safeco Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safeco Insurance?

Comments

SafeTrack is total rubbish.So much false data on our report.

It shows in was driving when I was undergoing surgery! It shows I was driving when I was in bed! It shows false information when I was driving. It shows "hard braking" when I was not even in the car!I called safeTrack and they said they would adjust accordingly - no action was taken!

Having read all the reviews concerning SafeCo I will not be renewing my auto insurance with a totally dishonest company.Already found an alternative with better coverage for the same cost.

Frisco, Texas, United States #1261440

You are a dork. Those numbers are a score and not the number of incidents. If you would have read the details of the program you would know that.

to Anonymous #1336637

You might be one of the Rocket Scientists who came up with this device and system. You should get off of your XBOX and try driving a real vehicle in real traffic. This system is flawed and promotes accidents if you follow the suggestions.