My wife's car was hit by Safeco's insured. Told them I wanted a diminished value claim.

They just told me I was denied, which is not surprising. Through research it appears car insurance companies regularly dismiss claims so you have no other choice but pursue then through the courts. Then I was told by Andy Bilbrey Jr. if I pursued legal action that they would counter sue me for a frivolous lawsuit.

"So now your threatening me?" "No", he said. "It's not a threat. They WILL sue you". Wow.

Must be nice for them.

They stick it to you and if you fight back they promise to sue you! Great company!

This person wrote the review because of "threatened me for pursuing my rights under texas law" at Safeco Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Safeco Insurance to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was threatened to sue me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeco Insurance and safeco insurance claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This owner is a moron

#1471979

Andy Bilbrey JR of Lubbock Texas is an absolute crooked {{REDACTED}}. His address is {{REDACTED}} His work cell is 806-324-3089His personal Cell is 806-620-6624His wife’s name is Emerald Bilbrey...equally as trashy

to LBK Insurance Advisors #1484759

I noticed you just signed this without stating your name. Also your wording shows how unprofessional you are.

No wonder you didn't sign your name. Also, no proof of what you said. How does his wife equate into this posting. Another reason you lose your credibility.

Looks or sounds like you are a learcher. If you were a real man or woman you would post your name.

Also there is no organization in Lubbock by this name. Coward comes to mind.

to Jj #1484818

You definitely know what it’s like to be a coward, Andy. Didn’t see your name anywhere either.....as usual.

to Anonymous #1485410

Who said that was Andy? Who in your supposed group wrote this?

You a big man giving out phone numbers? You are a loser.

Wow you are a loser. Your car with over a 100,000 miles?

It's whinny *** like you that cause our insurance to go up. I am an ex employee and I know your case. You lost nothing and certainly not 2000. You are also a liar.

Does Andy know you did this. He ought to sue you also.