I have never used Safeco insurance and nor have any of my family members and I am self employed.Recently I received a letter from the Department of Finance and Administration.

I was startled when I opened it. For some reason they (Safeco) decided to check my driving record. I don't know any reason why they would do this, but feel that this action is highly invasive. I have never even applied for insurance through Safeco.

By the way, I have no driving violations on record. Shame on you Safeco!!

I will never use this insurance company for anything.I cherish my privacy and do not appreciate some nosey insurance company trying to gather information on me.

Densurg wrote the review because of "see my complaint" at Safeco Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeco Insurance to "don't do this!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was are invasive. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeco Insurance driving record for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safeco Insurance?

Comments