Had frozen pipes burst in 5 places over the bad winter in our rental cabin.Loss happened in January and we are now in June and I still haven't been paid for all of the building damage, they only paid a portion of the water clean up (which the agency hired) and now doesn't want to pay most of the water damaged contents claim.

They have tried to pay nothing during this whole process. Been insured with them for 10 years, everything was FINE until had a claim. WOW...there can't be a worse company out there!!!! Water ran from middle floor through walls and into 2 basement bedrooms.

Soaking all of the contents down below. 2 TV's were saturated and they don't want to pay a couple of hundred dollars to replace them. Hardwood flooring was so warped they were peeked up about 5 inches high.

Safeco originally said they could be sanded.Unbelievable company

Review about: Safeco Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Safeco Insurance?

Comments

Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Safeco Insurance - INVOLVED IN A WRECK AND TOLD I WAS UNINSURED Safeco Insurance "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more