November, 23, 2014 Safeco client pulled into my traffic causing an accident, police were called and a report taken.The driver of the car took responsibility for the accident stating " I did not see his car".

My truck was totaled and towed to a lot. Spoke with Safeco claims adjuster who wanted me to get the accident report and fax it to them. I told him this was his responsibility and I was not doing his work for him. one week later after he received the report I phoned and he stated " he was not taking responsibility for the accident until all statements were received.

week two, phoned again asking for a rental car since my car was totaled. The adjuster said they had not taken responsibility for the wreck yet and no rental would be allowed. week 3, called the adjuster and asked for a rental again, his statement was " they need pictures of the truck and have not received accident report or statements yet and would not take responsibility for the wreck. I drove to the Safeco insured home and told the driver I would be filling a lawsuit against them personally Monday morning when the court house opened.

the driver also stated she called Safeco the day of the accident and took responsibility for the accident and sent photos of both vehicles that day. Monday morning I phoned Safeco claims adjuster and amazingly he said he had all the information he needed and asked me to take my truck to a repair shop to have an estimate for repair. I told him I was not going to do his work for him and it was his responsibility to get the report. He stated he would be sending a tow truck for my vehicle to have it taken to a junkyard to have an estimate given, I told him in the south we call that theft and if he wanted to tow my vehicle a check for the replacement would have to be in hand first.

One run around after another, repeated phone calls and finally a check was cut and mailed, two days before check arrived the adjuster phoned and stated he was cancelling the check and they were totaling the truck and I would be contacted by a total loss agent. Two plus months have now passed and they want to take possession of my truck and then send me a check. They have refused to pay towing and storage bills and other charges.

BOTTOM LINE, IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT WITH A SAFECO CUSTOMER AND THEY ARE AT FAULT, HIRE AN ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE JERKED AROUND AND LIED TO REPEATEDLY.

As of January 29, 2015 I am filing a law suite against the driver of the Safeco vehicle.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Safeco Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeco Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeco Insurance car accident report for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safeco Insurance?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #948310

You honestly have no idea how insurance works...

You shouldn't post on these sites when you can't even conjugate sentences.You have no idea how the claims process works or how long it takes for the police report to show up to an insurance company.

You even halted the claims process but not working with the adjuster.

You sir are wrong.Don't blame a company because you don't understand how something works.

to correctasusual #981793

You *** off...you sounded like an adjuster working for Safeco Insurance....