Windshield broke, hit by a stone on the road.Called Safeco to file a claim, got transferred to Safelite.

Given the run-around by Safeco and Safelite. For each call, got a different response. Decided to have the windshield replaced and paid for it on my own. Faxed invoice to Safelite.

I was told that Safeco gave me a wrong Fax number and this happened twice. After one month, finally got a response - they are trying to bargain with me on cost of windshield replacement. I was even questioned by Safeco on why did I have the replacement done without getting the adjuster's approval. No one even told me that there is an adjuster assigned to my claim.

My advice?Don't even deal with this company...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safeco Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeco Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Safeco Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safeco Insurance?

Comments