Safeco has taken 3 months to get me payment for an accident was not my fault AND then they offered me $15,000 less than it was worth, only 8 months old.THEN, when I took my expensive aftermarket tires and wheels off and put the stock ones back on, they deducted another $1800!

They put me through 6 different, lying, claims adjusters over this time and delayed it all intentionally. They do not pay out claims and I advise everyone to steer clear of this company. You will have take them to small claims court simply to get fair payment. I talked to many coworkers who have had even worse experience with SAFECO.

All this going on while my wife is in a wheel chair from a broken pelvis.

They absolutely could not care less about any customers.I'd rate them a ZERO if I could, or negative 5.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safeco Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeco Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Safeco Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safeco Insurance?

Comments